Sunday 15 June 2014

Mid-life ukulele Why?

I always knew it would come around one day, but I didn't think it would ever be today. My forty fifth birthday turned out to be the tipping point; hello mid life crisis.

It's that time of life when vanity might suddenly kick in and the adverts for "Just for Men" hair colouring products sustain more than a passing interest.

There was no doubt about it I was feeling depressed at what seemed like my dwindling years.

Most men my age throw themselves into an implausible relationship with a younger unattainable women who is looking for nothing more than the attention and fun of a Sugar Daddy.

Or maybe they need to prove their virility in a different way through dangerous sport, or even blow their families life savings on a sports car.

I bought a Ukulele.

No comments:

Post a Comment